Monday, May 24, 2010

High, Soft Cervix During Period

But running st'Angelica? - IIA

Yes, there Ariosto intimidating. And not that crazy or Orlando that set the fitness of Angelica running ... run .. run ...
Tell me ', do not remind you of anyone? :-)




And now that I finally played my credibility as a teacher, I can safely tell you the type of work we have done in IIA.
( for the occasion for the first time I tried self-study or as a couple of steps in the classroom and in verse or prose, without explanation, and also providing them with material critical for analysis
and I must say that they have learned and worked without any problems!
): Some of them had a great time to read this Angelica that does nothing but run away, to fetch FerraĆ¹ that the helmet with the straw (!) and Orlando that tumbles in the grass was not even Easter! So why not take the ball??
And good guys !!!!!
--------------------- begin with the work of Sara Maccaroni, Maria Apostol and Cristiano Bruschini who played the track:
But who said that his mind was lost on the moon? You tell us the true story of Astolfo!
collective processing the text, took care of the first
Power Point and then a little drama in the classroom
! Braviiiiiiiiiiiii!
The history of parody x Astolfo in school.

(To view more, click HERE
)


Oh! Always chased by these poor fools ufffiii! So I will never have any ... I have mine! Because they live a life of beauty, but on the run ... BUT THAT THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! This stream reflects all my beauty, everyone wants me "But not me doubles! I have to find a suitable hiding place to a queen who has won 30 times the beauty contest in Cathay ... my hiding place should be golden ... ok, ok well I just reflecting silver, because I am a unique and villa is not enough! All my friends envy the beauty of my golden hair and my face of an angel (:-and i am just an angel) my lists by beautiful ... But I'm just ... Oh my God are the 5 I do my beauty nap, I know that here they do not have the time ... run away!
(Marinela Komine)

0 comments:

Post a Comment